JISHA PHYSIOTHERAPY AND NEURO REHABILITATION CENTRE engages us as a patient team, render individual care in the areas of:
Congnitive Perceptual Training Therapy for
Learning Disability and Dyslexia
Therapy for Learning Disability and Dyslexia
Early Intervention/Comprehensive Developmental Screening
Ergonomics/Postural Correction/Backpack Tips for Children
On First Visit
During your first visit the therapist will ask you about your child’s development and about
your family. It would be helpful to bring your child health record with you.
The therapist will assess your child to find out what the difficulties are and discuss the findings with you. Together you will decide upon the next step.
Complete assessment such as primitive reflexes, Learning Disabilities, Dyslexia and psychological assessment to measure prognosis before and after treatment.
Assessment also includes checklist of Cognitive, Motor, Social and Speech, Psychosocial development of child, Gross motor examination, Fine motor examination and developmental assessment.
The usual options include:
• Therapy Session is One Therapist to One Child
• During the course of therapy you may be given activities to practice with your child. These will form a vital part of your child’s therapy.
• We provide Combination of Neuro Developmental Therapy, Sensory Integration Therapy, Cognitive Perceptual Therapy, Vojta Therapy, Brain Fitness Training, Brain Gym, Play Therapy and Counseling for Children.
• Play therapy is given for the non-cooperative kids to make active participation during their therapy.
• Consist of all play and developmental toys for kids to make them fun during therapy.